Friday, May 8, 2009

Find the Best Deal for Mother's Day Weekend! Win an Amazon Gift Cert.!!!

Calling all Bargain Hunter mom's! Find me the top deal for Mother's Day weekend and I will send you a $5 Amazon Gift Certificate! Make Sure you take shipping into consideration! I will be looking at usefulness, total price (with shipping), and amount saved! Don't just look at deal boards because I can do that, I want you to hunt for the diamond in the rough! One person will be chosen today, but I reserve the right to choose more than 1! Here's how to enter!

Follow Me On twitter and Post your comment @JamieWagers with the tag #amazonMom


Also post your Mother's Day freebies here, know a restaurant that let's mom eat free on mother's Day? Post it as a comment here, please include all details such as city, address, and times, with website if available. Thank you!

Mom Blogs

No comments: